Here The Tips for Decorating House with Minimalist Style
- Replace the high or tall furniture, with low/short furniture. Tall furniture such as bookshelves can be replaced with a short bookshelves or table. The top of the cabinet can be used as a table to put the lights, telephone, or vase.
- Use curved furniture so that it can be used even if placed at an acute angle or a narrow hallway.
- Choose a chair without arms because the chair has arms just takes a lot of places. Many people choose seat without arms to the dining room for easy set up and spacious look.
- Make a rack without doors in the kitchen. The rack can be used to put the cutlery. You can also insert a vase of flowers and painting behind the plate furniture to make it look more beautiful.
- Creating the impression of a high room with a long curtain hanging that higher than the window.
Well, that's the description and tips of the minimalist home decor. May be useful.